Saturday 17 September 2016

ARE YOU ALLOWED TO CALL THEM UGLY? - THE REALLY UGLY CABOCHON NECKLACE!







I have to say that I really didn't 
warm to this cabochon at first. 
I ordered a few different types online 
and you never really know
what they will be like until they
arrive. 

YUK! I thought to myself 
that is one horrible cabochon!
One to go to the back of my bead drawer and 
never see the light of day again... 
but somehow, I have ended up 
making a necklace from it, 
and, the shocking part is here, 
actually liking it!
Not only do I like it but I have
 worn it a lot, and by a lot I mean
practically all summer!
It's brown as well so I can see myself wearing it 
throughout the Autumn too.

It might be ugly
 but it's found a little place in my heart!

2 comments:

  1. I do not understand,why You call it 'ugly' :-)) For me,it is really beautiful,warm in expression and absolutely wearable.I like it much more,than the previous one,with too much popular and used on every beading step labradorite,which I for example have never bought in my entire beading life. It is enough for me to watch the variety of labradorite cabs all over on Blogspot,or Facebook. -All the Best,as usually-I know,I am not seen here very often,do not present anything new,nor I can promise any positive changes in this matter :-)) Feel invited on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi H.T,
    I really didn't like the cabochon at first I thought it was ugly because it wasn't to my personal taste. However, as I turned it into a necklace it really started to grow on me and I changed my mind about it. I like it now! I'm pleased to hear you like it too :-)
    I'm not on Facebook, but thanks for the invite. :-)

    ReplyDelete