Tuesday 23 August 2011

Turquoise Temptation



My latest sale beads creation. 

Don't think the fiance will be too happy that I've used his special edition
 Heston Blumenthal book to use as a backdrop!
 - But hey, what he doesn't know won't hurt him ;-) 

You have to admire Hestons cheeky style as he serves up food like this at the Fat Duck ...

 Blumenthals food is more like edible art. 

This course came complete with head phones
inside a giant shell
to listen to
the ' Sound of the sea' 

The coolest looking black forest gateaux you've ever seen!
'The BFG'  



.......and he decorates his book with a little pot noodle! 


1 comment:

  1. I love the bracelet, it's somewhat similar to some of my pieces. Probably because I'm obsessed with turquoise.
    I immediately checked out The Fat Duck. (Incr)edible!

    ReplyDelete