Friday 29 July 2011

Spoilt Rotten Beads Discount Code


    

Silver Lining Necklace Kit - Tools Required


To celebrate the launch of their fab new website  
 Spoilt Rotten Beads 
are offering 10% off all orders this weekend.  Just quote this code at the on-line checkout:


beadfun


- Thought I'd share another 'get in quick' discount code for your weekend beading splurge! 




The 'Silver Lining' necklace kit, as pictured above, is gorgeous and only £4.95.


If you haven't visited Spoilt Rotten Beads before then you are in for a treat. 
The quality of the products is first class and the service is the best I have ever experienced.


Verde Marino Murano Heart Bead - 10mm- No, I'm not on commission for saying this!  


(Just in case you were wondering!) 

 It is just my opinion as an on-line shopper! 


I've had my eye on some of their divine Murano Glass for a while. 
Will this discount code tempt me over there..... hmmm... ;-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment