Tuesday 14 December 2010

Bead Radar - Discount Code



Bead Magazine are currently sending out goodie bags with every subscription.  

In my experience  'free gifts' are usually proof of the saying ' you get what you pay for', 
i.e a load of rubbish,  BUT on this occasion I was utterly suprised and delighted with the free fare.  

Just take a look at this little lot: 









You receive an actual gift bag 
jam packed full of beading goodies!

The organza gift bag contains:

20 Gold plated ear wires
20 Gold plated ribbon ends
3 x Ribbons 
Pack of mixed glass leaves/hearts ready looped
Test tube of Autumn Glow bead mix
Test tube of brown round beads 
Russet red beading thread  
An enourmous string of glass hearts.
A big eye beading needle ....
and  a discount at Beads Direct!  

-Phew, I'm glad typing that little list is over!


Here's a few pics of some of my favourites: 



















Thought I would share the discount voucher with you all !

I couldn't believe a 'free gift' could be this good!

If you are thinking of subscribing to Bead Magazine now is a good time to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment