1. Play the Bead Soup Blog Party.
2. Make a project using the Crimson Moon eye cabochons
that I won in a give away.
3. Make Sabine Lippert's Three Crosses
pendant in some different colour schemes.
4. Get creative and try some different colour combinations.
5. Learn a new beading stitch.
6. Relearn the basics of jewellery making - in particular wire wrapped loops.
7. Make some surprise jewellery gifts for friends.
8.Use more of my semi-precious stash.
9. Make something beautiful using the Blissful Garden Beads lampwork
I purchased during last years BSBP.
10. Make some jewellery for myself - don't give it all away!