Saturday 9 January 2016

The Bead Soup Blog Party Returns - Who Is Getting Excited...?!

9th Bead Soup Blog Party

I am SO excited to hear that Lori Anderson 
is going to host the Bead Soup Blog Party 
again this year.

Just in case you don't know, 
it's a really fun blog hop 
where you get assigned 
a partner 
and send each other a lovely surprise 
package of beads.

On a certain date 
everybody posts pics
 of their creations to their blogs
and hops about admiring all the designs.

It's really great fun and if you haven't played yet 
and are considering it do take a look at her blog for 
more details, you won't regret it! 

I have been online shopping to put a lovely soup 
together already (!) and the spooky thing is 
as I'm typing this post it has just arrived through my letter box! 
Woo hoo!
Do you get the idea that I can't wait.... !
-
- Just hope I remember to sign up on the 15th!! 

2 comments: