Wednesday 13 February 2013

Introducing My Bead Soup Blog Party Partner




Introducing my Bead Soup Blog Party partner - Laney of Izzybeads.

We are both Bead Soup Blog Party first timers 
and very excited about it! 

We've exchanged friendly emails and 
our beads have arrived both ends. 
So we're all set to create. 

Our styles are very different so 
It's going to be a challenge for both of us. 
I think that's one of the great things about this blog hop bead exchange -
getting to use components in a different style to those you would normally 
work with. 

I'm thrilled with what Laney has sent to me and am working on getting some
photographs to try and do them justice because they are 
absolutely amazing. Like little works of art! 

Laney is a very talented lampworker who sells her work
at bead shows around the country
and also on Etsy. 


Catch up with her over at 

on Twitter

Or take a peek at her  Etsy shop 

Her beads are really good fun and  designed to make you smile. 

(I am particularly fond of the snail bead with a 'Des-Res' shell!)


1 comment:

  1. Hehehehe, glad you like the beads, I am still looking at the ones from you and thinking of how to make something fabulous and oh so grown up! Lx

    ReplyDelete